WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE?OUR CARE DIFFERENCE
There is a big difference in hospice service providers. We understand the issues seniors, physicians and families face and have developed programs to address them.
There is a big difference in hospice service providers.
We understand the issues seniors, physicians and families face and have developed programs to address them.
Call us today to learn the many benefits of the Medicare Hospice Benefit and the difference in care you will receive with Oklahoma Palliative & Hospice Care.
PATIENT ISSUES INCLUDE:
- Patients want to remain in their homes as long as they can.
- Patients lack affordable health care providers that are willing to come into the homes.
- Patients don’t want to burden their family or lose their dignity at the end of their life.
FAMILY ISSUES INCLUDE:
- Families have increasingly busy schedules with many having both parents working outside the home trying to earn a living.
- Families have a lack of knowledge of the programs that are available to assist in the care of their seniors.
- Families are often ill equipped to deal with complex plans of care.
PHYSICIAN ISSUES INCLUDE:
- Physicians have less time to visit each patient because of lower reimbursement rates.
- Physicians tell us that nearly all of the seniors under their care fail to accurately and routinely follow their plans of care. This includes taking medications at the right time in the right quantities, eating right, using equipment properly, and cleaning themselves and their surroundings properly.