If you believe that you are called to use your gifts, talents, expertise or resources to care for others in a fast paced, positive work environment then this is the place for you!
Join our award winning team!
Oklahoma Palliative & Hospice Care is recognized as one of the best places to work because of our philosophy that care for others is a mission. If you believe that you are called to use your gifts, talents, expertise or resources to care for others in a fast paced, positive work environment then this is the place for you!
You are always encouraged to apply for open positions or to submit your resume for any future opportunities we might have. A hospice position is more than a job, it is a mission opportunity to serve others!
If you would like to submit your employment related information via email please complete the form below OR submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest and your willingness to allow us to help!
Overview Statement & Benefits
Current Job Openings
Click on a job opening below to see more information and apply with the form.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
COMMUNITY RELATIONS REPRESENTATIVE
The Community Relations Representative is a relationship manager, employed by hospice. This professional networks with potential referral organizations throughout the community (e.g., hospitals, physicians, nursing homes) educating them on the benefits of hospice care in an effort to increase business.
• Builds and maintains relationships with clients through presentations and marketing.
• Obtains the order to assess/admit to hospice and to request additional information as is relevant to determine hospice appropriateness.
• Is knowledgeable of conditions of participation for hospice diagnosis.
• Follows Medicare guidelines and all applicable laws regarding expenditures (e.g., physician lunches, gifts, etc.).
• Meets with patients and families when requested to explain the Medicare hospice benefit.
• Works in conjunction with the clinical team to support patient care delivery.
• Supports an encouraging and healthy work environment.
• Documents and submits expense reports on the date requested each month.
• Maintains the integrity of company property (e.g., phone, computers, cars, etc.).
•Demonstrates effective sales, communication, and presentation skills.
• College degree preferred
• Medical services/supplies sales experience preferred
Licensure & Qualifications
• Valid driver’s license
• Automobile insurance
• Reliable vehicle
• CPR and First Aid certification optional